GPR Company, Inc. Fairfield, NJ
Challenging and exciting opportunity with Major Semiconductor Equipment and Contract Manufacturer based in NJ as a CNC Machinist. We're seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual.
Roles and Responsibilities
Prime responsibilities include setup and operation of Vertical and Horizontal machining centers. Prior experience with these machines is mandatory.
Key duties/responsibilities of the CNC Machinist:
· Understanding and knowledge of G-Code with the ability to edit and/or make suggestions to improve on existing programs, fixturing and how to reduce set- up times within the company.
· Must confer with engineering, supervisory, and manufacturing personnel in order to exchange technical information that will continually improve the company and operations.
· Must be able to read and understand blueprints and drawings, basic understanding of GD&T as well as the ability to work from verbal instructions.
· Understanding on how to use hand measuring tools like pin gages, micrometers, calipers etc. to check parts produced. Must Inspect “First Piece” of job Set-Up, this consisting of all features that can be checked at the machine will be verified and measured to be in tolerance prior to going into inspection. Responsible to make adjustments as necessary and submit to inspection for First Article approval.
· Must enter accurate time for all jobs run via ERP system, working with production planning to ensure it is done properly.
· Required to have full set of personal tools to perform all tasks of job function.
· Demonstrate practical knowledge of Good Machining Practices (GMP).
· Maintain and provide support to all 5-S program initiatives.
Ensure compliance to workplace policies according to safety objectives and procedures.
Competitive salary based on experience and excellent benefits package
Job Type: Full-time
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 973-747-3212
GPR Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer