GPR Company, Inc. Fairfield, NJ
Role and Responsibilities
Participate in Quality Control Inspection Department functions at either GPR location, as directed by the Quality Control Manager or senior management.
Key duties/responsibilities of a Quality Inspector, including, but not limited to:
· Perform inspections, generate and maintain inspection documentation as outlined in the GPR Company Quality Management System and procedures outlining the requirements of First Piece Inspection, Receiving Inspection, In-Process Inspection and Final Inspections.
· Participate and/or execute M&TE calibration program, as directed Quality Control Manager or senior management, direction.
· Utilize any and all necessary hand measuring/inspection tools necessary to inspect machined parts at GPR.
· Complete inspection reports based on CMM collected data and manual measurements.
· Properly file inspection records, CMM programs and CMM measured results of parts (as applicable) in accordance with GPR Company procedures and/or Work Instructions.
· Occasional travel between two GPR facilities to inspect parts.
· Keep accurate time and process records via ERP system.
· Demonstrate practical knowledge of Good Machining Practices (GMP)
· Be respectful and a team player with co-workers.
· Maintain and provide support to all 5-S program initiatives.
· Ensure compliance to workplace policies according to safety objectives and procedures.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
· High school degree or equivalent GED
· Minimum of 3 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· ASQ certification, and/or applicable knowledge desirable.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in Mechanical Quality Control Inspector capacity.
· Solid knowledge, interpretation and experience with GD&T requirements.
· Competency in the use of various M&TE (Calipers, Micrometers, Indicators, Comparators, CMM, etc.)
· Working Knowledge of ANSI Y14.5-2009 standard and implementation.
· CMM operating experience – OpenDMIS format preferred.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, kindly send your resume via email to email@example.com or by fax to 973-747-3212
GPR Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer