Streamlined Design and Manufacturing Solutions
With the capability of working with solid modeling, utilizing both SolidWorks and AutoCAD, we seamlessly generate the CAM program, while concurrently completing the custom set-up of the optimal machining center. Outfitted with 28 cutting-edge CNC machining centers, our facility has the necessary equipment to satisfy the unique requirements your production demands – from prototype parts to complex assemblies.
Our skilled staff of programmers and machinists give GPR the flexibility to respond to the challenges of producing the first piece in a timely manner. Then, once the first article is approved by our inspection department, and if desired, by your inspection department, our production staff stands ready to produce the necessary quantity to fulfill your order.
Material Flexibility for Your Unique Production
Regardless of the material required for your products, GPR’s state-of-the-art machine shop is fully equipped to provide the flexibility your precision parts require. We offer the capability to fabricate custom parts in almost any configuration, size, or weight. We have extensive experience in machining a wide range of production materials, including stainless steel, copper, molybdenum, titanium, aluminum, as well as a number of specialized exotic materials.
CNC Machining Department
Lights-Out Manufacturing: 24/7 Automated Robotic Machining
Our CNC department operates numerous machining centers that are supported by robotically-fed pallet systems for around-the-clock operation. These advanced automated CNC machining systems enable GRP to provide lights-out manufacturing solutions for your project, offering the utmost in high-volume capacity without compromising on production quality or consistency.
Robotically-Fed 16 Pallet System with 2 Machining Centers
- Mazak FH 580 Horizontal Machining Center
- Mazak FH 5800 Horizontal Machining Center
Robotically-Fed 16 Pallet System with 3 Machining Centers
- (3) Mazak FH 4800 Horizontal Machining Centers
Robotically-Fed 24 Pallet System with 2 Machining Centers
- Mazak FH 6800 Horizontal Machining Center
- Mazak 1060 V/6-II Horizontal Mill/Turn – Vertical Turning Center – Simultaneous 5-Axis Operation
CNC Machining Centers
- Mazak 32/604 CNC Machining Center
- Mazak 30/405 CNC Machining Center
- Mazak VTC-200B CNC Machining Centers
- Mazak Nexus VCN 510C Machining Center
- Mazak VQC 15/40 CNC Machining Center
- Haas VF6SS CNC Machining Center
- Haas VF9 CNC Machining Center
- (2) Hurco VMX40 CNC Machining Centers
- Hurco BMC2416 CNC Machining Center
- Hurco BMC4020 CNC Machining Center
- Fadal VMC5 CNC Machining Center
- Fadal VMC020A CNC Machining Center
Large Horizontal CNC Machining Centers
- HNK HB-130C Horizontal Boring Mill
- HNK HB-130CX Horizontal Boring Mill
- (2) Doosan HM1250 Twin Pallet Horizontal Machining Centers
CNC Turning Centers
- Mazak Integrex 200IV – 7 Axis Robotically Fed Machining Center
- Mazak Integrex i200s – 5 Axis Robotically Fed Machining Center
- Mazak Multiplex 610 Mill/Turn Robotically Fed Machining Center
- Mori Seiki SL-3H CNC Lathe
Water Jet Equipment
- Jet Edge CNC Abrasive Waterjet
Manual Machining Equipment
In addition to our state-of-the-art CNC machining services, GPR offers efficient manual machining solutions for specialized applications.
- Lagun Vertical Milling Machine
- Hartford Vertical Milling Machine
- (2) Victor Lathes
Superior Custom Machining Services Since 1979
Based out of Fairfield, New Jersey, GPR is one of the region’s leading CNC machine shops specializing in the manufacturing of complex components and assemblies. Our company is backed by more than four decades of production expertise and innovation while maintaining the latest ISO 9001:2015 quality standards.
Our precision machining experience ranges from cutting-edge aerospace, defense, and semiconductor applications to a wide range of industrial products. Get in touch to discover all of the advantages that GPR Company can provide to your custom machining project.